Few very interesting facts about the Bowers & Wilkins 800 Diamond series speakers followed by the pictures.
- Tweeter and midrange are decoupled from the cabinet by cushioning them in gel.
- The unique Matrix interlocking panels in the 800 Series take cabinet bracing to the ultimate level.
- The 800 Series Diamond cabinets are crafted to extremely high tolerances using the lasers.
- Diamond domes are so fragile they need special packaging usually found in watch manufacturing.
- The teardrop head of 800 Series Diamond speakers is made of Marlan a granite-hard composite material.