Now here is an interesting preamplifier dirty cheap!
The PR-101 is a Stereo Preamplifier kit. You build it. It's a good looking preamp that sounds great! You can build it and listen to it today, but it has 3 option slots that let you extend its capabilities in the future. Here's a quick list of the features and benefits:
- Remote control - you control volume, balance, and input sources without leaving your favorite listening seat
- Tone controls with bypass-tweaked or flat, the choice is yours. Bypass makes comparisons easy.
- Control two amplifiers - great for high-end multi-amplifier systems
- Accommodates Two Tape Recorders - support complex systems without playing patch-cord bingo
- Plays nicely with Ipods - the front panel 1/8" input jack makes it easy to put Ipod tunes through your big speakers and amp
- Convenience outlets manage the mess of power cords in your music system
- Option Slots - Three option slots let you add future functions, making the most of your investment
- Stacks with the GT-101 power amp. Makes a great looking, great sounding power-amp/preamp combo
- Option Functions - F1, F2, F3, and F4 push-buttons support future functions, assuring the longevity of your preamp
- APP - The Akitika Preamp Platform - solid fundamentals with room to expand makes this the perfect platform for the advanced audio hobbyist who wants to add new functions, but doesn't want to start from scratch
- High Quality Parts - maximize reliability and sound quality, even if it costs a little more
- Opamps are inserted into gold sockets. Install the great op-amps we supply, or experiment with your favorites.
- 120 Volt or 240 Volt operation - use it around the world
- Great Fun - Assembling the kit provides you with hours of quiet enjoyment and a feeling of pride and accomplishment in your result.