"At Pass Labs we build Fet amplifiers with excessive output stages, huge heat sinks and massive power supplies. We use the highest quality components in simple linear topologies, assembled and tested with care and subtlety in Auburn, California. They measure well, sound great, and are reliable. Twenty years of ongoing innovation have kept the X and XA amplifiers at the forefront of high-end audio. The XA25 embodies all this and less. A smaller stereo Class A amplifier at a lower price, it takes advantage of the lower power requirements to have simpler single-ended circuitry and fewer parts in the signal path.
- Output power:
2x 25 Watts Class A @ 8 ohms
2x 50 Watts Class A @ 4 ohms
2x 100 Watts Class A/AB @ 2 ohms
- Distortion: 0.1% @ 25 Watts, 8 ohm, 1 KHz, 0.1% @ 50 Watts, 4 ohms, 1 KHz
- Freq. Response: DC to -3 dB @ 200 KHz
- Gain: 20 dB gain
- Noise: Output 100 uV unweighted 20 to 20 KHz
- Damping Factor: 200
- Slew: 100 V/uS
- Input Impedance: 47 Kohm
- Peak Current: 10 Amp output (200 Watts into 2 ohms)
- Independent of loudspeaker load phase.
- Idle Power draw: 200 Watts total.
- Dimensions: 17”W x 17.375”D x 6”H
- Weight: approx. 55 lbs
Source: link .