The enclosure is based on a double chassis made entirely from metal. This creates a perfectly closed shield, protecting the inside filter and power distribution system from RFI noise. The main element of the IPC-6GB or IPC-8GB Power Clarifier is a set of passive filters and a unique system of voltage distribution to the separate sockets. The noise from the power grid is filtered in a circuit using low inductance capacitors and over-current and over-voltage limiters in the form of audio grade resistors. The whole circuit is mounted in a double-sided PCB with DCT silver plated 6N OFHC or DCT pure silver iPower Cable of high cross-section. Separated wiring for each of the sockets guarantees an even and stable power distribution, regardless of the load on each of the sockets. The power strip is also equipped with three LEDs signaling proper function and a polarization detection circuit signaling proper power line polarity or grounding problems.
- Polarizing Filter PZT is designed to work from 10k Hz upward which is the frequency band that affects the sound and video quality.
- PZT filter can reduce 95% of total noise in AC line. Zero Cross Filter OXF each duplex has the special filter circuit to reduce the interference generated by equipment plugged into duplexes from one duplex to other duplex, ensure the purity and cleanness of AC line delivered to equipment.
- Star Wiring Technologyis special technique which totally separates the wiring to each duplex. This will reduce the crosstalk between duplex and increase maximum current delivered to the equipment.Separated Pre Amp, Integrated Amp, Power-Amp, Turntable, Phono Amp, CD Transport & DAC outlets
- DCT Pure silver and silver Plated 6N OFHC cable for internal wiring
- DCT 4N OFHC US Power Duplex
- DCT 4N OFHC IEC power input
- DCT Gold plated metallic output-brackets providing ideal GND to GND and GND to case electrical contacts.
- Grounding Point Function for Digital and analog components
IPC-8GB MSRP: $1,250.00/set
IPC-6GB MSRP: $1,250.00/se
Current rating: 15 amps
Operating Voltage: 100 to 120 VAC and 200 to 240 VAC
Spike Protection Modes: L-N, N-G, L-G, zero ground leakage
Spike Clamping Voltage: 850V peak @ 3,200 amps, 100 or 240 VAC RMS
Response time: 1 nanosecond
Maximum surge current: 14,500 amps (8 x 20ms pulses)
Maximum spike energy: 420 Joules per mode, 1,250 Joules total.
Noise attenuation: > 15 dB @ 10 KHz, > 55 dB @ 100 KHz, > 110 dB @ 1-10MHz
Measurement: 32cm x 14cm x 8cm (L x W x H)
Weight: 5 kg / IPC-6, 6 kg / IPC-8