On show at Bristol IsoTek will show the newly-launched Genesis One, designed to dramatically improve the sonic performance of single front-end components.
Mains electricity is distorted by, and gathers noise from, a variety of influencing factors which constrain the performance of electronic components. For more than a decade, IsoTek has produced standard-setting solutions designed to filter and distribute the mains supply and deliver pure, refined power that optimises and protects valuable audio and audio-visual equipment.
IsoTek’s Mosaic series offers a trio of compact power cleaning systems that deliver cutting edge performance in an elegant half rack width format. The series balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a selection of components that you can mix and match to suit your audio or audio-visual system, creating a bespoke clean power solution.
• Suitable for all audio or AV systems.
• Removes both common mode and differential mode mains noise.
• Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstruction mains sine wave.
• Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
• Internal wiring: solid core silver-plated PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) with FEP (virtual air dielectric) technology.
• 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
• Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width.
• Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African specifications.