Interesting high-end audio rack from Canada. Krolo Design Tomo Wood Rack is construed from Baltic birch wood and polished/anodized metals (to a clear finish).
- The whole rack and shelves are constructed from Baltic Birch wood
- The Audio Rack comes in three height sizes: 29", 36 ½" and 44 ½" foot print 25 1/8" x 25 1/4", shelves are W20"xL21"
- Standard finishes include: Ash quartered veneer oiled black, option of Walnut quartered veneer is available.
- All-natural oil,plant-based, VOC-free and completely non-toxic oil finish with durability. Has a subtle matte luster that reveals and complements, rather than covers, the natural grain and patina of the wood.
- All metals are CNC machined from solid stock
- Metals are polished and Anodized to a clear finish
- The 2" Aluminum T6061 Rods are drilled to accommodate adjusting of shelves
- Additional holes on the rods are closed by stainless steel button bolts to complete a finished look
- ¾" Stainless steel T303 Shelf supports are used to thread into the 2" Aluminum Rod
- The T303 Shelf supports are machined from beginning to end from one piece of stainless steel including its thread
- Each shelf comes with 3 cones made from Delrin which have also been designed and CNC machined to isolate the shelf from the rack, achieving a floating effect
- Approximately 100lbs of audio gear can be supported on each shelf
- The 3 Cones sit comfortably and effortlessly on the T303 Shelf supports. They are not bolted
- Isolation feet were designed and machined from Aluminum and Tellurium Copper
- The feet have adjustable cones allowing for leveling of the rack
- Top Caps above the aluminum rods are stationed to support the Krolo Top Platform
1. 29" height (3 shelf) $4,100 USD
2. 36 ½" height (4 shelves) $5,400 USD
3. 44 ½" height (4 shelves) $5,650 USD *opt. additional shelf $900