“Skogrand Stravinsky cables offer new levels of musical nuance, detail and definition with improved dynamics, speed, resolution and an image literally completely devoid of grunge and superfluous noise.”
Some of the enhancements compared to the up until now top model Beethoven:
- 50% less polyolefin inner core heat shrink
- New inner core framework structure re-invented from the ground up to further improve ease of use, maximize durability and with even more effective energy transfer.
- 50% less Ultra Low K material touching the OCC solid core wires
- Inner core structure further stabilized changing exchange links from fabric to Ultra Low K hard density material. This locks the placement of the OCC wire within the air dielectric space centralizing it perfectly throughout the cable run. It also secures that the dual lead wires maintain 100% constant distance under all conditions
- Air dielectric percentage of total cable run increased from 98.9% to 99.45%