D.O. Analogue Frana Turntable from the Croatia with all the latest upgrades and very reasonable pricing (3300 EUR).
- The base is made of plexiglas
- Custom finish is also possible.
- The plate is made of aluminum (optional plexiglas).
- Belt driven turntable.
- The wiring and connections are made by Cardas or pure copper wire wrapped in cotton.
- The motor is synchronous, made in Europe.
- Model Frana is equiped with new power supply that is controlled by microprocessor and uses interface touch-screen display. Tonearm is of unipivot type made of carbon fiber (in combination with ceramic balls), aluminium parts and new headshell. Tonearm is specially designed to provide better stability and center of gravity. WTA is adjustable on the fly.
- The audio output is using a 5-pin Cardas connector.
- It is possible to mount up to three tonearms.
- Antiskating is solved by using silicone oil. Bearing is inverted, magnetic, with highly polished chromium shaft.
width approximately 660 mm
depth approximately 630 mm
height approximately 370 mm
Turntable is delivered in massive wooden box.