Acoustical Systems EVOcator is full-feature reference tube RIAA phono stage. With the EVOcator Acoustical Systems completes their product portfolio as it was the last major component “missing” in the all analog front end chain.
Made with PTFE-circuit boards gel-cushioned for vibration isolation, pure silver foil in oil capacitors, premium grade triodes, top-class RCA and XLR connectors and entirely non-magnetic high dampened alloy cabinets.
· full feature 4 phono inputs – RCA and balanced – w/3 selectable gain stages for MC
· 2 outputs – RCA and balanced – 600 Ohms studio pro standard
· front panel selectable load for capacitance and impedance for MI and MM
· front panel selectable load impedance for MC inputs
· front panel selectable phono phase 0° and 180° inverted
· front panel selectable Mono / Stereo
· separate power supply with tube rectification and
· DC tube regulated plate supply
· Selectable grounding route for zero hum
· Operates 100 to 250 V ac line – 50Hz and 60 Hz
· Highest quality connections: WBT (RCAs), Eichmann (RCAs choice) Furutech (IEC socket and XLR (choice)), Lemo (power supply to phono stage).
Entirely designed and made in Germany.
Retail Price: 49.500 EUR