Atomica Audio writes: “This hi-performance speaker can be placed either on a stand or on a shelf. Boxes are made from okoumè wood, birch and glass. Side panels are made of tempered glass. Glass is good not only to the eye, but it gives musical and accurate sound to the speaker: we use materials characterized by very different mass and flexibility; this technique produces boxes with excellent elastic and inertial properties.”
The base is made of AISI 304 stainless steel. It accepts adjustable spikes, rubber nubs or can be fixed to its stand.
It is perfect for medium and small environments. The side knob allows the user to mechanically adjust the Atomica Reflex (patented). Thanks to this special device, resonance frequency can be tuned or the speaker can be turned into an acoustic-sunspension design, depending on room positioning or listener’s tastes.
These speakers are manufactured to exacting specifications, taking them to an amazing level of sonics. Increased definition, authority and high end information allow instruments and vocals to strike right in the heart, providing an audiophile experience reserved for but a few.
- W26,8 D28,6 H65,5 (cm)
- 17,5 kg
- 2 way passive 8 Ohm speaker,
- it is possible to bi-wire or bi-amp
- forks, banana plugs
- 5 inch woven polypropylene cone, injection moulded basket
- 1 inch Acuflex dome tweeter with aluminium moving coil
- Adjustable Q reflex or closed box (if Atomica Reflex is chosen)
Max. input power
- 35 – 25000 Hz in standard enviroment
- 88 dB 1W/1m
- 5.35 Ohm (6.39 Ohm at 1kHz)