Ground Power Six is Faber’s Power latest Power Distributor with Grounding Box functions. It continues the tradition and design lines of other Faber’s Power products.
Is made starting from a solid block of aircraft aluminum alloy, milled by a five-axis CNC machine;
The internal structure has a very special path of the conductors with a complex design that renders them immune from electromagnetic interferences, totally isolating them from the effects of the EMI-RFI.
Each Power sockets is wired point to point and they are separated from each other.
Thanks to the material used combined with a clever internal geometry that produces a very good noise rejection action, it allows not to use any electrical components on the current path, avoiding the possible decrements of dynamics produced by common filtering.
The internal wiring is made using thick Silver-plated OFC Copper with PTFE-insulated conductors responding to military specifications.
The internal wiring structure is made with a complex star wire geometry.
- Particular attention is paid to “Ground” wiring with regards to the type of conductor and the signal path.
- The six Power sockets used are German made.
- They can be made in different standards: Schuko, USA, UK, Australia/NZ, Switzerland, and Israel;
- The 15A IEC socket is an audio-grade Japanese made.
- The Ground Power six chassis consists of three parts, the upper part, the intermediate body, and the bottom.
- All the parts fit together and assembled without the use of visible screws.
- The upper part is treated with metal oxides and finely brushed, it is available in Red, Blue, and Black.
- The intermediate body and the bottom base are both treated with metal oxides with a matt-black finish.
- Four feet made from stainless Steel and decoupled through the interposition of an O-ring are screwed onto the bottom of the Power Distributor, provides stable support with very efficient isolation against vibrations.
- The special feature of the new Ground Power six is that it also contains the Grounding Box function!
- It is the result of the experience gained by the manufacturer in testing and building the Faber’s Power Grounding Box.
- The new Power Distributor has two mini binding post for the ground use that accepts bananas and spades connectors.
- By using appropriate ground cables, you can hook-up any Audio products to a chassis screw for example.
- The treatment of the “masses/ground” is a new approach.
- It is a useful tool for tuning the best your audio setup, it also a solution of some problems related to the production of disturbances in high frequency induced by the numerous devices with poor switching power supplies for example, that they are present in our homes.
- It’s clearly audible that some kind of disturbances in high frequency implies deterioration in the quality of reproduction, and the only way to avoid that is by connecting them to a dedicate Grounding Box.
- The use of the Ground Power six in a well-settled audio setup, increase dynamic and soundstage will be bigger.
- If you decide to use the Grounding Box you will notice a further increase of the same parameters, and even something more.
- The choice is all yours!
- Faber’s Power Ground Power six is a 2 in 1 product, that makes you smile.