The new ZENith Statement builds on the award-winning ZENith Special Edition, which was considered by many as one of the best sounding digital sources to date. The ZENith Statement takes Digital Audio to a new level by innovating a number of areas:
• New power supply architecture designed in partnership
with Dr. Sean Jacobs.
• Separately enclosed AC/DC conversion stage to isolate transformer vibration and EMi emissions.
• Regulation stage within main system enclosure to shorten the clean DC power path.
8 INDEPENDENT POWER RAILS
• Reduces electrical noise generated by regulators’ voltage conversions.
• An individual dedicated power supply for each critical component.
CUSTOM DESIGNED COMPONENTS
• innuos-designed USB board with a dedicated 5V power line.
• independently powered 3ppb OCXO clock for higher precision and lower phase noise.
• Custom motherboard exclusively designed for innuos.
the ZENith Statement’s world premiere will be at Axpona in Room 674, where innuos will partner with renowned American hiFi brands such as YG Acoustics, Audio Research, and transparent Audio to bring visitors a unique experience that will challenge common beliefs about Digital Audio.
The Innuos team will be on hand in Room 674 as well as in Room 470 (US Distributor Well Pleased Audio Vida).
innuos ZENith Statement Music Server
YG hailey 1.2 Speakers
Audio Research GS Pre/GS150 Amp
Aqua Formula xhD DAC
transparent Audio Cables.
The room will be treated with Vicoustic acoustic panels, and in our playlist, we will have tracks from NativeDSD website.