Matthew Bond Audio writes: “The main problem for loudspeaker cable is the electrical characteristic called inductance. Inductance is the tendency of an electrical conductor to oppose a change in the electric current flowing through it. To make a speaker cable that is truly perfect, we must make sure that the cable design has a conductor configuration that is extremely low in inductance.”
“To this end, the positive and negative conductors must be close together, preferably in a ribbon configuration. The GSC 36 is an innovative and advanced design in loudspeaker cable technology having ideal electrical characteristics to transfer the musical signal without the need for phase correcting filter networks. Exotic materials are employed to create a sonic signature never heard before such as PTFE (Teflon®) and silver bearing copper conductors. Available in two models, the GSC 36 and the GSC 18.
- Spectacular power and clarity.
- Absolutely neutral and coherent.
- Superb resolution of micro-detail and ambient information.
- Powerful dynamic contrasts.
- Superbly defined and vivid images.
- Use for extreme quality and state-of-the-art amplifier to loudspeaker connections.
- Each channel comprised of 36 x 18 gauge conductor runs
- Silver bearing copper conductors (copper/silver alloy conductors)
- 18 conductor runs for positive and 18 conductor runs for negative
- Tri-Path transmission line configuration
- An anti-resonance transmission design ensures total neutrality of signal transfer with any amplifier and loudspeaker.