Harmonic Resolution Systems writes: “We are pleased to announce the release of an entirely new HRS Audio Stand System.. Introducing the Patent Pending EXR Audio Stand System! This true-performance, cost-effective design, provides extensive system configuration flexibility and infinite modularity at a lower price point than any of our HRS Audio Stands.”
“The EXR is a very innovative, high-performance audio stand system design with unprecedented performance value, modularity, customization (size and configuration), and upgrade options. You can even convert from an EXR Audio Stand System to a SXR, SXR Signature, or SXRC Audio Stand model in the future while preserving a majority of original system purchase price.” Michael Latvis – Chief Engineer of Harmonic Resolution Systems, Inc.
Key Features of the HRS EXR Audio Stand
New Patent Pending Design
- Space efficient design minimizes total frame height, which gives the EXR Audio System the most vertical component space designed by HRS
- System configuration can be expanded, revised, or upgraded at any time to preserve the value
- Innovative frame design increases rigidity and performance which becomes more evident as the frame increases in height
- Available in a black or silver anodized finish. On the silver EXR Audio Stand, the sides and the back of the shelf are a black finish.
- Custom sizes are available in 9.5”, 15”, 19”, 21”, 23”, and 25” width with any customer-specified depth, making this your most affordable stand for almost any component.
- Component spacing on the EXR Audio Stand is available in 6″, 8”, 10”, or 12″; as well as custom component spacing of 14″, 16″, and 18″
- Component spacing can also be changed in the future to fit different component heights should your system needs change.
- Its asymmetrical 4-leg vertical support system increases frame stiffness and performance; compared to traditional 3 or 4-leg designs.
Any HRS Isolation Base models (E1, R3X, S3, and M3X2) can be loaded directly into the EXR Audio Stand at any or all shelf locations.
The EXR Audio Stand System can be upgraded into the HRS SXR, SXRC, or SXR Signature Audio Stand with E1 Isolation Bases using 75% of the original frame parts from the EXR.
Unlike the other HRS Audio Stand Systems, HRS Isolation Bases are not required to be in the EXR Audio Stand System; it can be used alone as it is made from the same plinth as the HRS E1 Isolation Base.
Each EXR shelf includes
- Billet-machined aluminum front trim
- Proprietary HRS constrained layer dampening system
- Very thick custom pressed resin fabric composite top and bottom plates
- Scratch-resistant coating on top surface of the non-resonant high-density plinth to preserve the integrity
- A low profile (1.5” height) design also minimizes space requirements