“The success that started the Welltempered brand. The fundamentals is still based on the landmark paper from 1977 by the Danish Company Bruel and Kjær and Amadeus 254 is Equipped with 10.5″ LTD tonearm, Acrylic platter, full electronic speed control, servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mouting and with balanced XLR output.”
“254 of course utilizes the fully damped tonearm featuring precision made golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping.
Retail price for 8500€ (Estimated). Will be at the Copenhagen High End show on the 28/29th of october.”
- Double isolated multi-layer plinths
- Full electronic speed control incorporating a regulated power supply
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- LTD tonearm
- “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
- Servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mounting
- 0.004” polyester thread belt
- Fully damped tonearm featuring precision made golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
- Easy azimuth adjustment Fixed headshell with no fussy setup
- Acrylic platter
- Isolation feet included
Well Tempered Labs will be showing of their brand new model Amadeus 254 for the first time at the Copenhagen High End Show 2018, which will be replacing the successful and well reviewed Amadeus.