Oswalds Mill Audio. A strange name for an unlikely story. OMA gets its name from a more than 200 year old mill in Eastern Pennsylvania, restored by OMA founder Jonathan Weiss.
In that mill Jonathan assembled an impressive collection of vintage cinema and studio audio equipment, especially horn loaded loudspeakers, dating back to the 1930’s. Within the walls of this massive mill, Jonathan’s audio obsessions attracted like minded people who congregated there every year for an event which became world famous. This underground community of speaker and horn designers and builders, tube audio and vinyl and tonearm experts became the foundation for launching a whole new approach to high end audio- OMA, Oswalds Mill Audio.
In the upcoming months we’ll be posting some interesting updates here, as well as on our YouTube channel, on what’s going on at the Mill, stay tuned.